Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cookie Spree Part 2: Salted Double Fudge Cookies

I am sorry for the delay in posts (that is, if anyone is actually reading this blog). I have family staying with me and so things have been a bit hectic on the home front. However, I did get a chance to finally try out the next cookie recipe I had saved on my favorites on foodgawker. This one is for Salted Double Fudge Cookies, via KeepItSimpleFoods. A simple recipe, but be warned, its simplicity does not detract from its utter genius, as it is one of the best chocolate cookies I have ever had. The fact that it is a simple recipe will most likely lead to my gaining a few extra pounds, as it will be too easy to make these on a weeknight. :)


First things first: Cream together sugars, butter, egg, and vanilla. Then, stir in flour cocoa powder and chocolate chips (in that order). Let the dough refrigerate for 10 minutes and then...surprise!....that's it! Just bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, and you are in salty double fudge heaven.


Thanks KeepitSimpleFoods (find recipe here) for sharing such an awesome recipe on FoodGawker. Hope you all enjoy testing (and munching) on these; they are a chocoholic's dream <3

No comments:

Post a Comment